9 Oct 2012

More palettes

ελληνικό κείμενο

This weekend didn't have any crafting at all nor any home improvement work  since we had to attend two kids parties plus we are still looking what  woodstove to buy. We 're heading to the middle of October and I am afraid the first colds will find us unprepared. So Saturday morning we were on the road to find the stove. All of the shops selling heating stuff I have visited till now are just a step above a warehouse as far as it concerns decorating. But one of those I visited on Saturday was a very pleasant surpise. So I raised my mobile and took these shots to share it with you. Following the trend that uses palettes to make anything you can imagine, it proves that even a store can look pretty and appealing with little money and a couple of good ideas. The lovers of diy among you could possibly find some good ideas here to steal.

So here's my own addition to the endless list of diy projects with palettes on the internet:


ligth bulbls hanging from a palette







and a desk made of palettes. I am sure someone with some experience in diy would quite easily figure out how to make it.

The shop we 're talking about is Pellets Online, Marathonos Avenue 35,  Pikermi, Greece.

1 comment:

LizlovesVintage said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I've been trying to talk my Hubby into making one in a vintage type. Nope, I don't think he's liking this idea even though it's a great one. Have a great week!
xxx Liz